Saturday 3 November 2007

Goodbye to the 2 L's



What an amazing time we have had! Leaving Anjuna on the 25th of October we headed for Arambol further North. A minging hangover and a hot day saw me pretty fed up whilst having to lug my backpack across the beach! Lesley and Nicole went accomodation shopping and scored highly. A basic room with a firm bed and the most spectacular view of the ocean allowed my soar head to mend. We even saw Dolphines out in the ocean from our porch! Bliss!

Yahoo and Ellesie (not their real names but we couldn't pronounce them properly so made these ones up!) showed up one last time to try and persuade Lou to go south but we were staying put(old Yahoo was smitten with Lou!). Nicole then spotted a rather fine example of a man on the beach the following day. Egging her on she chatted him up and that's how we landed ourselves a dinner date with Mr Scotland and his mate Onslow! The evening was spent laughing and giggling at the most random stuff ending with Nicole snogging Mr Scotlands face off! Nice!

3 nights later and I was preparing for my next leg of the journey. Goa to Mumbai then Sydney. I was so sad to leave the 2 L's as I had one of the most memorable times of my life. Talking none stop for hours in the sea and sharing Pacorra's. Girls, thank you! It was truly amazing.

No comments: