Tuesday 11 December 2007

Official Apology!


To my Dearets Fans

This is a sincere apology to you all for not having kept my blog upto date over the past month.

I know it must have been hard not having heard from me but I hope the girls and Jenny's blogs were a sence of confort to you, safe in the knowledge that I was having the time of my life and too busy to do any blogging. This is no excuse however so just for you, my dearest fans, I have blogged some of favourite bits so far.

Naturally I will have missed things as there is just too much to recall but please read and view below to see what has happend, in a tiny tiny nut shell.

I will endevour to keep up the blog from now on......well I will try!

Yours apologetically

Jules xxxx

aka Juicy, Soft as S**t Burnett, Dolly May, English Rose, Burney

No comments: